Precision Handyman in West Warwick, RI 02893
Business Name : Precision Handyman
Address : 19 1/2 Nolan St
Phone Number : (401) 823-0220
Website : precisionhandymanri.com
Category : Handyman Services
Year founder : 2010
Location type : Single Location
Annual Revenue (In Thousands) : $100.000 to $499.999
Precision Handyman offers high-quality handyman services for homeowners in the local area. These services include remodeling and home repair services as along with home improvement. Our highly skilled technicians evaluate the needs of your home and project and complete the work in a timely manner. To improve our efficiency We use the most current products and equipment for maintaining your home. Are you looking to have a new look completed to your home? Are you worried about something that's not working properly at home? Our company is about dedicating the best service to our customers. We provide the top handyman service in West Warwick, RI, and we're eager to help you fix whatever issues you have regarding your home. Our business started as a family owned business, and has since grown into a thriving, full-service enterprise with many happy customers. The broken parts of your home can be extremely uncomfortable and could hinder your motivation to do common things in your home. Contact us today to fix whatever may be wrong with your home.
Why Choose Us?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority: Our 80,000 satisfied clients, as well as our +50% repeat and referral rates, can attest to that. Our commitment is what sets us apart!
- We listen & resolve your problem
- On my way , text me a message
- Respectful of you and your home whether it's a important or small task
- Simple, quick and convenient scheduling to save time
- Our craftsmen are trustworthy and reliable professionals.
- We stand behind the work we do with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What Handyman Services Do You Offer?
Precision Handyman's experienced handymen are able to assist you with any property maintenance, repair or replacement needs.
- Painting exterior and interior
- Repair of wood decay
- Power washing
- Remodeling bathrooms
- Replacement for the siding
- Backsplash installation
- Tile repair and grout (for tiles that are damaged or missing)
- Carpentry jobs that include crown molding deck building installing cabinets or stairs and framing doors
- Sheetrock repair
- Doors that are hung with new and fresh paint
- The shelves can be hung or hung.
- Furniture assembly
- Wall-mounting TVs
- Frames for hanging pictures